The concept of atom has existed for many centuries. But in recent years, we began to understand the enormous power generated by atomic energy/nuclear energy Atomic Energy Act is a stock short title used for legislation in the UK and the US relating to atomic energy.
- In the US, there are two federal laws known by the name:
- The United States Atomic Energy Act of 1946 .
- The United States Atomic Energy Act of 1954
- In the UK, there are two federal laws known by the name:
- The Atomic Energy Act 1946
- The Atomic Energy (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1981
- The Atomic Energy Act 1989